Tuesday 11 February 2014

Dear you..listen

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Dear my mr. S..

How are you now?

I'm really miss all about you. 



There's no word to expres that feeling. 
I feel my heart got beating strong like dupdapdupdap. Started we since you make my day so special.
you like my best friend, my one true love and my only one
loving you is make my life worth living. 

day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming and stronger
and i need you in my life to keep me happy. 

Every moment that we spent together is one of my sweetdream. 
I apologize from the heart for ignoring you whenever you make an attempt to make me feel better after our pointless arguments. 

I know i overact a lot 
i'm sorry because i've been moody seen you busy. yeaahh.. past is past.. 
but i'm worried about you, us and me
i wish i knew what i did wrong. 
I just want to know what's going on
i'm sorry for what i  did do. 

But, my heart still love you
you're perfect and sweet for me. 
you're complete for me
you make me feel beautiful  
thank you for giving me so much more than i ever could have wanted. 
I still love you. Hopefully  i will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face i see.